Veydra V1-16T22M43I Mini Prime 16mm T2.2 Imperial Cinema Lens With Manual Focus, Black

Purchase Veydra V1-16T22M43I Mini Prime 16mm T2.2 Imperial Cinema Lens With Manual Focus, Black

Veydra V1-16T22M43I Mini Prime 16mm T2.2 Imperial Cinema Lens With Manual Focus, Black

Veydra V1-16T22M43I Mini Prime 16mm T2.2 Imperial Cinema Lens With Manual Focus, Black looks good in design, features and function. The top function of this device is basically simple to completely clean and control. The style and layout are incredibly fantastic which makes it really appealing and beauty. Many individuals feel enthusiastic about purchase and utilize it. Every feature is developed to fulfill people require because its function too. It is actually stunning and ideal product for quick setup, upkeep, and control device..

Asin : B00U58HNRU
Category :Electronics
Color :Black
Brand :Veydra
Sales Rank :

Features Veydra V1-16T22M43I Mini Prime 16mm T2.2 Imperial Cinema Lens With Manual Focus, Black

• Compatible with Micro 4/3, Micro4/3, MFT, M43 cameras
  • 16mm fixed focal length, Manual Focus, Focus Rotation: 300 degrees
  • Angle of View: 56.8 degrees, Image Circle: Super 16 and MFT Sensors
  • 77mm Filter Thread
  • 80mm Front Outside Diameter for Matte Boxes

• Honestly, the item is incredibly smart function, healthy and safety for users. Veydra V1-16T22M43I Mini Prime 16mm T2.2 Imperial Cinema Lens with Manual Focus, Black can be quite important to finish all user requires. The planning can be quite light, appealing and chic one. With up to date innovation, this supplement can meet all individuals expectation with fantastic function and function. You'll be able to pay for the dedicated vendor. Individuals could possibly get and have it online on the web with that site. Owner is very useful to serve and send your product promptly shipment. It is extremely exceptional service with the the best quality product. Normally the one characteristic to think about about this device that there's not one person felt trouble and dissatisfied with it. It truly does work perfectly because ads said previously.

Descriptions Veydra V1-16T22M43I Mini Prime 16mm T2.2 Imperial Cinema Lens With Manual Focus, Black

This is also heavily weighed to bear in mind, as consumer self-confidence in a few companies over others dictates more and more of a few are already purchased and used in combination with satisfaction. You will surely have an overabundance security buying from one of these popular suppliers.After you have done every one of the search, there is one last thing to view and possibly use to perform your selection process. Suppose you've got narrowed your selection right down to 3 products , but you are uncertain the way to select the one to buy.

The Veydra M4/3 Mini Prime 16mm T2.2 lens is a mid to wide focal length for Micro 4/3 cameras. Equivalent to the field of view for a 32mm lens in Full Frame 35mm stills format, this Veydra lens is great for everyday and handheld/aerial gimbal use. Purpose built for cinema acquisition applications, all Veydra lenses feature constant volume focus, 0.8 cinema pitch gears on the iris/focus rings, constant T-Stop, and common front diameter for quick lens changes in a production environment. All Veydra lenses exceed 4K resolution and are constructed of the finest aircraft grade aluminum and optical glass elements with multi-coating for color consistency. Veydra lenses are designed with quality and value in mind. All Veydra products are priced at the absolute minimum retail price to help you achieve your creative vision.

Similar post